Every afternoon, the Montesino cash game players can play to win 15 kg of silver. Between 4 pm and 7 pm, this great prize can be won in No Limit Hold'em, Pot Limit Omaha and Seven Card Stud in the cash game. For this, points are collected, which are awarded from a Flush or a Full House.
No Limit Hold'em
- From 4 am to 5 pm: 2 points (as of Flush)
- From 5 to 6 pm: 1 point (as of Flush)
- From 6 to 7 pm: 1 point (as of Flush)
The same times apply here, the qualification starts with a Full House.
The first wins 5 kg of silver, the second wins 3 kg of silver, the third 2 kg of silver and the places 4 to 8 1 kg of silver each.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the games where different hand qualifications are required, the following conditions apply.
1. At least 4 players must have been in the hand
2. Both hole cards must be used
3. The winning hand or be in the showdown
4. The best possible combination counts
5. Double wins are not possible. The Montesino rewards the guest with the higher win
6. The winner must be present
7. In the high hands, the dealer push counts as the end/start time of the qualification
8. The final decisions are with the floorman