There are always € 1,000 in the jackpot!
The jackpot is won when a full house with aces loses to a poker or straight flush, as well as any higher combination. The winner and loser must play both Hole cards. For a full house with aces, the player must have at least one ace in the Hole cards.
Omaha and Seven Card Stud:
The jackpot is won when a poker loses to a straight flush, as well as any higher combination.
General jackpot rules:
- The jackpot must not be discussed during the game.
- Only the two highest hands can win the jackpot and thus € 500 respectively.
- Both players must reveal their cards themselves, without being prompted by other players.
- At least four players must have received cards.
- An invalid card deck annuls the jackpot.
- Winners and losers of the jackpot hand are not entitled to an additional payout of a high hand or similar promotions.
- The winners agree that their names and photos may be used for advertising purposes.